HR Manager at Netdata
- Remote job
We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. As the go-to person for all employee-related issues, your duties will involve managing activities related to recruitment, employee relations and performance management. You will collaborate closely with the executive team to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace, with our people aligned to our established mission, objectives, values and culture.
The position is 100% remote, but with your location’s timezone limited from UTC +0 to UTC +3.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Address demands, grievances or other issues between employees
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Perform screening interviews for all positions
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of our people
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Participate in the definition of company-wide processes resulting in high performance teams
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Why join Netdata
- Rare opportunity to deal with the unique challenges and opportunities of a fully distributed workforce.
- We understand the importance of safeguarding an exceptionally high level of employee engagement.
- We prioritize culture over process.
- We embrace remote work and great work-life balance.
- We are solving hard problems that affect thousands of organizations worldwide.
- We are deeply committed to Open Source and love our community.
When you join Netdata, you can expect
- A competitive salary.
- A generous stock plan.
- To join a venture-backed startup working with some of the most sophisticated investors of Silicon Valley.
- To be part of our world-class team and interact with an amazing community.
- To see first-hand how to grow and succeed in an engineering-first, open source-based company.
- To find a culture that rewards doers.
Netdata is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment for everyone, regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military service or other non-merit factor.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive in a fully or mostly remote workplace.
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!