Remote HR Manager
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION – NORTH AMERICAN TIME ZONES ONLY!
We are a tight-knit, collaborative and REMOTE group of digital marketers, dominating the online space, and we are looking for our a TALENTED AND SEASONED HR Manager to join Team Hirsh! Is that you?!
You’re tired of commuting to your thankless corporate job, sitting in traffic for what seems like ALL day. You constantly feel underappreciated and overwhelmed. You’ve had the awakening and are READY to contribute to multi-million dollar ideas, using your amazing knack for sourcing talent and managing a crew. You just get people. You’re ready to work somewhere where your voice is ACTUALLY heard. You work hard BUT have fun too.
Does that sound like you? Awesome! Then come join us at HIRSH MARKETING and help world-changing influencers grow their business through effective and innovative digital marketing strategies.
The HR Manager’s role is to manage all recruiting efforts in order to keep the team fully staffed at all times, as well as manage all team members onboarding, offboarding and overall employee culture.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Manage recruiting efforts and look for new ways to attract new team members
- Manage initial screening & hiring of new team members with our processes in each department
- Stay up to date on all recruiting and HR trends
- Research new networking opportunities to reach optimal talent to join the team
- Manage onboarding new team members with our processes
- Hold new team member orientations
- Manage offboarding process and any formal write-ups
- Make regular updates to employee handbook and company culture book
- Work closely with Director of Operations to create and implements team building activities, company-wide (i.e. retreat, challenges, parties)
- Schedule and run Culture Meeting with all new hires and managers, as needed
- Run daily huddle and ensures proper updates and events are announced
- Discuss what is needed in terms of team management, training and hiring with the CEO and Director of Operations
- Manage and works with the HR assistant to make sure all team members are added to appropriate meetings
- Work with Payroll dept and oversees proper salaries and PTO are administered and/or deducted
- Work with the Executive team on various projects to lower pressure and noise and make systems easier to understand and utilize by the rest of the team.
- Oversee implementation of new policies/procedures and oversees revisions as necessary
- Ensure all team members have a proper support system in place and goals are aligned with the company’s
- Draft offer letters and employment agreements
- Maintain a positive work culture and resolves conflicts
- Keep hiring metrics tracker up to date
- Ads team is always fully staffed
- Internal team is always fully staffed
- Onboarding process for any new hires and team members runs smoothly
- Resources are properly distributed within company
- Company maintains a team culture aligned with the same common goal for the customers
- Company remains legally and financially protected
- US time zone
- Familiarity with the online business space
- Systems and process oriented
- Familiar with employee management systems, like Bamboo HR
- Able to take initiative and see problems before they happen
- High-level communication skills
- Able to consistently reflect demeanor of CEO/President
- Experience in company management
- Ability to set goals and design executable goals with timelines around them
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to assess company based on data