HR Manager at ManyPixels
HR Manager (Remote – EU Timezone)
- Remote Worldwide
ManyPixels provides on-demand graphic design services to SMBs, agencies, and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of talented designers and can request a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
We started out about 3 years ago and have been growing quickly since then. We are fully bootstrapped. Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
About the role
With our team quickly growing and approaching 50+ people, we are looking for an experience HR/People Manager with exceptional communication, collaborative and organizational skills to join the ManyPixels family.
This relatively new position is a great opportunity for a self-driven and independent individual to build, lead and scale our HR/People operations. You will be in charge of everything from recruitment and onboarding to employee benefits and retention. This is a highly independent role, you will work with limited supervision and will have room to implement your own ideas/projects while reporting directly to our CEO and Operations Manager.
This is a full-time, 100% remote job. However we are looking for someone available on the Europe Timezone (CET) to have the best overlap with most of the team.
- Lead and coordinate the full recruitment cycle: from gathering requirements from the different teams, to sourcing and interviews, to extending offers.
- Lead and coordinate all People/HR activities and create and implement forward thinking and scalable processes and policies that will support and improve our talent acquisition and onboarding, peoples’ performance and development, experience and engagement, compensation and benefits and more.
- Drive, with the help from our leadership team, the entire People/HR strategy.
- Ensure our unique culture is maintained, fostered and leveraged according to our ambitious growth plans.
- 4+ years progressive experience in HR / People roles from a successful and forward thinking company.
- Remote work experience. You have previously worked remotely and understand the dynamic. You are a remote work advocate and want to leverage the benefits further.
- True interest in new HR topics, practices and tools. You are not afraid to challenge the statu quo and implement new concepts to make our company a better place. You are tech-savvy and know your way around the usual HR tech stack (ATS and others).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are a people person and love to collaborate with others.
- Great organizational and project management skills. You have no problem planning, prioritizing and executing on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
- Determination to get things done. You are a strong operator who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, not just an idea generator.
- Ability to work at 9am – 6pm CET.
- Remote work
- 20 days of paid time off
- Work with cool people all around the globe
- Competitive salary
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!