HR Generalist at UpKeep
- LOS ANGELES / REMOTE US
UpKeep is the top-rated maintenance management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities, equipment, and work orders. We empower over 3,000 customers in 60 countries by providing mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, and enterprise integrations. Our innovative cloud-based application is making work easier and safer for deskless technicians while improving asset reliability and operational efficiency for businesses in many fast-growing industries.
We’re a Series B tech startup with 100+ team members across the US. We’ve recently been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by fostering a diverse, inclusive, and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remotely or from our Los Angeles HQ.
- Drive core HR processes (eg, performance calibration, compensation cycle, promotions)
- Manage administration of health and other employee benefit programs with HR Director and a broker.
- Partner with finance to process biweekly payroll.
- Support HR programs and processes by administering team member changes and people-related transactions, such as manager changes, promotions, terminations, and transfer letters.
- Execute and deliver on internal process improvements to drive effectiveness and efficiencies for HR team.
- Partner with different teams across the People organization to complete verifications of employment, I-9s, etc.
- Ensure employee records are updated and maintained in a timely and accurate manner
- Lead full-cycle management of unemployment claims, audit preparations, etc.
- Handle any initiatives supporting the overall HR service delivery model at UpKeep
- Maintain HRIS data/records for new and existing employees including entering new hires & terminations, transferring & updating information, generating reports on an as needed basis.
- Onboarding and off-boarding support
- 3+ years’ experience in an HR Generalist or similar HR role
- Applied knowledge of labor laws and statutes for employment with understanding and hands-on application of internal and external HR principles, practices and standards
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development and change management is a plus
- Resourceful and self-motivated with ability to work in changing environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to assess situations and make decisions based on data while drawing from previous experience
- Demonstrated experience with coaching employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner and collaborate with all levels of the organization and positively influence teams
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!