HR Coordinator at ABC Fitness Solutions
- Remote, United States
- Full time
- REQ – 01431
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are seeking a talented and super-organized HR candidate to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your passion for impacting others while growing in your career. As the HR Coordinator, you will be providing day to day support of the ABC Fitness Solutions People & Culture team while contributing to the long-term development of key HR processes during the employee lifecycle. The ideal HR coordinator communicates resources and enhances positive workforce culture through interpersonal relationships.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the tracking of all leave of absence claims, return to work notices, disability claims, workers comp, and accommodation requests
- Employ stellar customer service and communication skills while serving as point of contact for general HR inquiries such as employment verifications, internal requests, etc.
- Create, maintain, and distribute various forms, letters, templates, job descriptions, memos in support of end-to-end HR process transactions.
- Reviews and recommends approaches and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the employee actions team processes.
- Partner with the People & Culture team members including, HR Generalist, HR Business Partners, and other key stakeholders to support overall HR objectives & initiatives.
- Liaison with key functional areas: Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, HRIS, Finance, Legal, and IT teams as needed.
- Answers frequently asked questions from employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to People & Culture team.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of executive, management, and personnel information.
- Assist in all aspects of all company events and meetings, including arrangements, quotes, booking, travel/hotel arrangements, reservations, order/setup food, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or additional 2 years of experience in benefits administration
- 2-3 years of administrative experience within HR and solid work history preferred
What you Need:
- Excellent with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and able to easily process documents
- Advanced skill in MS Excel (pivot tables, formulas, connecting multiple files)
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with employee records and personal data
- Superior customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, responsive, and solutions-focused
- Adaptable and able to solve issues with little to no definition or process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Thrives in a growing organization with rapidly changing capabilities & requirements
- Collaborative team player
What’s in it for you:
- Highly collaborative environment
- Start-up vibe
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Open PTO
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!