HR Assistant, Data Entry at BetterUp
Remote | Full-time
HR Assistant, Data Entry
Anywhere in the U.S. (Remote)
- The HR Assistant, Data Entry role will support our daily Workday data management and data entry tasks, and perform other related duties to support the People team.
- Our ideal candidate has excellent attention to detail, experience managing large amounts of data and an eye for process improvements, as well as previous experience using Workday HCM.
- This is a temporary position with the potential for conversion to a permanent, more expanded role.
- Partners with People Operations Associate and HR Generalists to accurately maintain Workday as our system of record for all employee data.
- Manages and maintains employee files.
- Processes employee information and related data for hiring, job changes, etc. in Workday
- Resolves minor processing problems; seeks assistance from manager or other appropriate team members for issues beyond immediate expertise.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Support maintenance of Workday as our system of record, including employee file migration, reports and data cleanup, and other related duties as assigned.
- Creates internal offer and promotion letters.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- Excellent and precise data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Ability to work independently.
- Has at least 1 year of experience with Workday.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Data entry experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.