Host Onboarding Specialist at PadSplit
Host Onboarding Specialist
Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we’re disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you’re motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live, and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, and Compassionate Directness.
As a Host Onboarding Specialist, you are a detail-oriented, articulate, people person with an optimistic and helpful attitude. You are able to uphold our company’s principles and values while adding to our unique culture. As a member of our Customer Experience Team, you will broadly be responsible for bridging the gap between Sales and Customer Support for new Hosts. You will shepherd the Host through onboarding to the PadSplit Product and policies while setting the correct expectations and maintaining excitement.
Host Relationship Management
- Develop a deep understanding of areas of PadSplit that impact Hosts: how Sales oboards a Host, the differences between Owners and PMs, how Host and Member Support functions, the nuances between Host vs. PadSplit responsibilities, policies, Product, etc.
- Promptly reach out to and schedule onboarding sessions with new Hosts as soon as the handoff from Sales occurs
- Present and train on both a) key PadSplit Product features and policies that will enable a Host/PM to work well on our platform, and b) the division of responsibilities and duties between Host and PadSplit (set the tone for Host accountability)
- Answer related follow up questions while expertly passing the relationship over to the Host Support Team after training so that the Host does not feel abandoned or passed off
- Stay abreast of new work coming out of the Pods and CX and continuously fold new features and policies into the training and leave behind materials
- Continuously improve and refine the training/leave behind materials to create a better, 5 star Host onboarding experience
- Develop a plan and tracking mechanism for reaching out to new Hosts at key/teachable/inflection/milestone moments during the beginning of their PadSplit experience
- Act as a feedback loop to the Pods by gathering and communicating learnings from new Hosts
- Communicate with Hosts via video calls, phone calls and email
- Work with other team members and PadSplit departments to solve problems and get answers
- High energy and willingness to work
- High levels of compassion matched only by ability to hold people accountable
- Energized by customer interactions and speaking to new people
- A deep desire to be the bridge that fills a gap
- Ability to digest complex questions and deliver clear answers
- Ability to teach someone a new skill
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to present and communicate new ideas and concepts
- Highly organized
- Strong computer skills, tech savviness and ability to learn the nuances of a new interface
- Able to learn new things, plug gaps, and hustle to make things work
- Ability to multitask
- Experience working in a startup environment
- CAN DO attitude
- Adaptable to frequent process changes
- 1-3 years of account management, implementation, training, teaching or customer service experience with an excellent record of performance. B2C experience is a plus.
- Tech experience is a plus
- Real estate background is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO
- Working with an incredibly smart, diverse, mission-driven team
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!