Hospitality Consultant (Remote)
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcome place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are distributed across over 30 countries and, altogether, we speak 20+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
This role will spend more time speaking to Cloudbeds customers than any other. Primarily a sales role, it’s overarching purpose is to upsell and cross-sell Cloudbeds products and partners, and defend against cancellations.
Location: Flexible (Remote)
What You Will Do:
- Be a master of Cloudbeds tools and have a deep general understanding of Cloudbeds property needs
- Contribute to net negative churn by
- Achieving or exceeding upsell and add-on’s sales goals
- Reduce cancellations by responding to cancellation requests
- Free-up Market Managers from upsells and cancellations to focus their time solely on new customer acquisition
- Surface content for the support team for the resource of videos and knowledgebase articles.
- Provide a feedback conduit for qualitative customer satisfaction and unmet needs.
- Collaborate with the referrals team to identify potential ambassadors
- Collaborate with the support team to feedback and create tickets for properties
- Be a sales authority on marketplace apps
- Defending Cloudbeds value proposition by building importance and increasing the average number of OTA channels utilized by properties
- Assist properties during product demos to better utilize the tool
You’ll Succeed With:
- A great communicator with a positive and outgoing disposition with the ability to infectiously share the love of Cloudbeds
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder skills. This role crosses sales, support, and partnerships
- Outstanding knowledge of how to leverage Cloudbeds tools and partners for growth
- Experience conducting zoom calls with our properties
- At least 2 years experience in property operations in one of – Leadership, Revenue, eCommerce, Front Office
- Some formal training in Hospitality
- The ability to teach and share technology and hospitality insights to properties using the simplest of terms
- Has passed, or the ability to pass through the Cloudbeds sales hiring process
- A demonstrated ability to sustainably achieve sales targets
- Fluency in at least one language other than English
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an unlimited PTO policy and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. We are also dedicated to your personal and professional development at Cloudbeds. You will have access to over 10,000 courses within LinkedIn Learning when you join our team for your individual growth! If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Inc. Best Places to Work (2017 & 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies (2018)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018 & 2019)
- Start-Ups to Watch in 2018 | Forbes