TFLiving is one of the largest amenity services providers in the United States servicing over 80,000 units in 200+ locations spanning 20 states. We believe that community is at the heart of the human experience and we value treating our employees and our customers like a good neighbor; always willing to lend a helping hand, go the extra mile, and share a laugh. We partner with best-in-class property ownership and management by offering an all-inclusive platform, which unlocks the value of underutilized amenity & common area space.
The Hiring Manager is responsible for achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates in their specific region. The Hiring Manager sources, interviews, and on-boards consultants to fit varying needs in varying verticals that TFLiving services. This position reports to the Director of Hiring.
- Establish recruiting needs by working with the fulfillment team and the Director of Hiring on a regular basis
- Builds applicant sources and constantly analyzes and adjusts which sources are providing the best ROI
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job qualifications and job descriptions and editing them as necessary
- Attracts top talent by creating and implementing effective job postings and advertisements
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing candidate qualifications to the job requirements
- Ensure all job postings are in line with TFLiving’s goals and mission statement