Helpdesk Associate at NTT Group
Title: Helpdesk Associate – Remote
- Location: Nashville, TN, US or Remote, US
- Req ID: 108554
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Helpdesk Associate – Remote to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee (US-TN), United States (US).
As a Technical Support Associate, you will provide basic technical support to the client’s desktops & laptops via the phone, email and remote tools. Those issues that you are unable to resolve will be escalated to other internal employees such as desktop support, network & server support, as well as messaging support groups. The support that we offer our clients is 24 hours, 7 days a week. Therefore night and weekend work may be required.
This position can be performed from a remote home office. The hours for this position will be Eastern Time Zone.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots Level 1 problems encountered with personal computer hardware, software and peripherals
- Answers the help desk line and responds to users’ requests regarding computer systems
- Acknowledges receipt of all user requests within defined service levels
- Initiates service orders (tickets) for all user requests, assisting users as necessary to provide appropriate information
- Maintains user information and documentation
- Participates in ensuring that client requests via the ticketing system are managed to closure
- Delivers results in support of achieving the organization’s Service Level Agreements
- Prioritizes work based on time and complexity requirements
- Exercises sensitivity to due process and proper pacing
- Routes clients when appropriate to proper support queues
- May identify opportunities for process improvements that contribute to the achievement of business metric goals
- Solves problems consistently and completely with minimum supervision
- Partners with employees to obtain resolution to complex technical issues
- Performs quality audits
- 1+ year in customer service role
Additional Preferred Skills
- Call Center Experience
- Technical Support Experience
- The ability to work in a team environment and commit to a flexible work schedule, preferably the ability to accommodate a daytime, evening or overnight shift
- Fantastic communication skills and current customer service experience is necessary
- Exposure to troubleshooting Windows (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7) Exchange and basic network troubleshooting
- Previous experience troubleshooting desktop, printer and notebook issues
- High speed internet
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!