HEDIS Medical Records Reviewer at Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Remote | Freelance | Part-time
Beacon Hill Staffing Group
HEDIS Medical Records Reviewer (remote)
- POST DATE December 30, 2020
- LOCATION St. Louis, Missouri, or Remote, USA
- JOB TYPE Temporary/Contract
- JOB ID F122320-KSP
This position is part-time and remote. You can be anywhere in America.
- The Medical Record Reviewer is responsible for abstracting and collecting patient information from medical records, scanning relevant components of the medical record to support performed reviews and communicating effectively with care provider offices, clinics and hospitals as needed.
- The position requires critical thinking and attention to detail for the HEDIS Reporting Cycle.
- Reviewers must be comfortable learning new computer applications, experienced with medical record/terminology and enjoy working with a highly collaborative and fun team.
- Any medical-related background (i.e. Medical Assistants, Coders, Registered Nurse, License Practical Nurse, Licensed Nurse with Coding certification, RHIT professionals, Health Information Management professionals)
- Computer literate and detail oriented Strong keyboarding skills Professionally skilled in verbal and written communication
- Familiarity within a health care environment
- Experience with Epic software or familiarity with other EMRs is a plus Dependability a must.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!