HealthShare Systems Analyst
Job Code: 1395
# of Openings: 1
LTS is seeking a HealthShare Systems Analyst to support a program within the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission-critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employees comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility will be to maintain interface definitions in InterSystems HealthShare and Cache, and develop new interfaces using the HealthShare platform.
- Candidates must have extensive knowledge of software design, software testing, agile development, healthcare interoperability standards, and healthcare interoperability testing platforms.
- A qualified HealthShare Systems Analyst requires experience in Intersystems products; specifically, the HealthShare family of products (particularly HealthShare Connect and HealthShare Information Exchange), the HealthShare SDA (Summary Data Architecture); CDA (Clinical Document Architecture) and CCD (Continuity of Care Document) constructs; and knowledge of industry data standard formats such as FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources), Health Level Seven (HL7), and X12.
- Must have experience and deep knowledge of business, functional and technical areas/disciplines and be able to conduct research on specific areas.
- Must have experience with proposing new solutions to problems in the areas of their functional expertise.
- Must be able to work and analyze both independently and as part of a team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Masters’ degree required, AND a minimum of 10 years equivalent work experience. 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Design, develop, and maintain interoperability interfaces in HealthShare
- Proven ability to create systems diagrams, product road maps, use cases Experience identifying gaps and deficiencies in business requirements, technical specifications, designs and testing documentation for completeness and testability
- Develop unit tests and provide code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Participate in development specifications such as user story and task design
- Solve or recommend solutions to complex interoperability challenges
- Assist in the development of logical models, design documentation, test documentation, and deployment documentation
- Document design decisions, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed to assure continuity of design
- Foster a team approach to solution development and deployment
- Stay current on new IT technologies, and new healthcare interoperability standards
- IT Technical degree showing competence in software development and test
- Experience building healthcare interoperability interfaces
- Experience with InterSystems HealthShare, HealthConnect, Cache
- Experience with HL7 FHIR, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), and Healthcare interoperability experience with HL7 v2
- Experience developing new interfaces in InterSystem HealthShare, Ensemble, or Cache
- Experience with Patient Portal use-case interface to EHR data
- Experience with Agile development processes and continuous test/deployment
- Ability to successfully complete a Government background investigation
- Experience working with remote resources
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Strong analytical and product management skills with a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate those into technology and operational requirements
- Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and communicate clearly with all levels in an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in dynamic team environment.
- Knowledge of Veterans Affairs Vista System a plus.
- Clinical informatics analyst experience with EHRs such as Cerner, Epic, Meditech, or others.
- Experience in EMR, EHR, and HIE data interfaces and standards.
- Experience supporting Department of Veterans Affairs and VIP.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies, including Scrum.
- Agile certification(s) such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), SAFe Agilists (SA) or SAFe Practitioner. (SP), SAFe Advanced Scrum Masters (SASM), and SAFe Professional Consultants (SPC)
- IBM Rational Tool Suite including Rational Team Concert (RTC), Rational DOORS Next Generation (RDNG), Rational Quality Manager (RQM).
Security Clearance Requirements: Active Public Trust clearance from the Department of Veterans Affairs