North America, United States, Remote, NA
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
The Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for Service Excellence throughout the recruitment cycle and acts as a brand ambassador for the client. They are focused on delivering top talent for their hiring managers while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. Their candidates have positive experiences, receive feedback on the status of their applications and feel that the recruiter is accessible. The Recruiter is driven to learn and does not fear challenges.
Job Description, Duties and Responsibilites
Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
- Posts job descriptions to appropriate posting sites
- Sources candidates via resume databases and networking sites using basic Boolean search language
- Solicits and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
- Utilizes proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities
- Uses an appropriate mix of media to connect with talent community (phone, email and social media)
- Articulates value proposition for candidates who are interested in the job opportunity
- Prepares candidates for interviews; providing logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and expectations for follow up from the Recruiter
- Ensures all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews
- Drafts and employs screening templates appropriate to the job description
- Conducts professional and thoughtful phone interviews
- Compares candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role
- Issues skills testing as needed and evaluate results (if process dictates)
- Reviews background and reference information (if process dictates)
Influencing the Hire:
- Keeps candidates engaged throughout process
- Continuously builds talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
- Articulates a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance
- Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other compliance standards set forth)
- Works to deliver a strong candidate slate
- Provides accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities
- Identifies perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with leadership
An exceptional Healthcare Recruiter is customer-centric, with strong understanding of the industry within their client team. Additionally, the Healthcare Recruiter:
- Is open to learning about and employing technologies in their recruitment practices
- Has the ability to assess candidates using a variety of methods and tools
- Understands when to escalate situations to their leaders
- Can utilize basic Boolean language for searching databases
- Understands the value of documentation and processes for compliance
- Is highly adaptable in a quickly changing environment and comfortable with complexity
- Full cycle recruitment
- Strong knowledge of specialties within the healthcare space required
- Behavioral Health experience would be a huge plus
Professional and Educational Requirements:
- The Healthcare Recruiter may work remotely and will have 3+ years’ experience in recruiting with demonstrated successes. Experience in a broad spectrum of healthcare recruiting is ideal, Behavioral Health experience would be a strong plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, however exceptional experience will be considered.
- Additionally, this dynamic individual must have exceptional communication, organization, time management and customer service skills.
- Cielo is a technology-focused organization, and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, social media tools and applicant tracking systems are a must.
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization’s opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.