Healthcare Consultant at Cannon Design
- United States – Remote
Are you a go-getter? Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Do you want to make an impact?
- You possess significant healthcare operations or clinical experience, supported by a level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a master’s degree in health policy, business administration, industrial engineering/operations research with additional training in quality improvement and Lean.
- You have recent and related experience with progressively increasing responsibilities, preferably with direct involvement in Lean process-based design projects.
- The ideal candidate has experience working in a healthcare environment.
- Your broad knowledge of the business process engineering principles, practices, and methods affecting an organization are matched by demonstrated analytical problem solving and superior oral and written communication skills.
This position can be filled from any city throughout the United States.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
Blue Cottage of CannonDesign is an industry-leading consulting firm. Our team works with organizational leaders to define their ideal future and plan processes, organizational strategies, equipment and facilities to create an ideal future, and our projects are anchored by any of the following services: strategic transformation, design thinking, space and functional programming, operational planning, change management, and transition and activation planning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Healthcare Consultant is responsible primarily for working with project leadership and other project staff to support all aspects of planning, preparation, coordination, and execution of projects that deliver measurable value to the client and result in client satisfaction with the work product and adoration of the firm overall.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support project staff and project leadership in all aspects of planning, preparation, coordination, and execution of a project and anticipation of needs as driven by project work plans.
- Produce project documentation, research briefs, meeting materials, analysis, graphics, best practice presentations, benchmark info and interim and final deliverables.
- Create or assist with work plans; plan user meetings by anticipating needs as driven by the work plan, coordinate meetings with key users, develop data requests and document key questions to be answered throughout the engagement.
- Significant travel may be required.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor‘s degree. Master‘s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of healthcare experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in PowerPoint, create detailed workflows in Visio, and quantitative strengths in the creation of detailed analytical models using Excel and various tool is a must.
- Experience and wizardry in visualization of data using Tableau, PowerBi, or similar tools preferred.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Production of thought leadership papers, presentations, blogs, case studies, and presence at national conferences/meetings are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
ABOUT WORKING WITH BLUE COTTAGE OF CANNONDESIGN
- We are a start-up culture in an established firm: nimble, energetic, innovative and fun
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design. We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!