Head of Talent at Solana Labs
Head of Talent
Who We Are
Solana is a high performance blockchain that can enable growing decentralized applications and systems to scale without sacrificing security. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help grow the Solana ecosystem, improving the experience for validators, developers and token holders. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications, then read on.
To be successful in this role…
- Translate the business strategy and our vision into recruitment process
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates using creative sourcing channels
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into a positive candidate and interviewer experience
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Plan screening calls, interviews, and assessments
- Support and refine the compensation modeling system
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing, and evaluation
- Experience closing senior level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages leveraging experience with competing for top talent
- Superior analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to identifying and recommending the application of new practices where appropriate
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information
- Experience coaching hiring managers and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans.
- Passionate about diversity and inclusion in the workplace and go above and beyond to ensure that it’s top of mind at all times
- A creative thinker who thrives in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Biased towards process improvement – you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a high-growth tech environment.
- Experience scaling teams in fast-paced environments with an emphasis on diversity and inclusion. Experience with high-growth technology startups is a huge plus.
- Professional experience in the blockchain / cryptocurrency industry is a huge plus
Perks & Benefits
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous wellness benefits and equipment/workspace budget
- In the spirit of decentralization, we offer our employees the option to work remotely in a permanent capacity. Our talent is not limited by geographic location.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!