Head of Sales at Semaphore
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Semaphore is looking for a high-performing Head of Sales to lead through the next stage of growth.
Semaphore is a leading platform for testing and deploying code. Our customers are companies across more than 100 countries, from teams in tech industry heavyweights to startups just about to make their dent in the universe. What they all have in common is a need to move as fast as possible when developing their software – and Semaphore enables them to do that.
You are a passionate senior leader ready to grow our sales across the regions of Europe and North America. As a Head of Sales, you will grow our current sales team and processes into a powerhouse that activates inbound and outbound sales.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, data-driven strategic leader who is a role model for closing sales and is excited about fulfilling Semaphore’s growth.
This is a remote position. You should thrive in asynchronous communication and be able to develop working relationships with coworkers and customers across the globe.
- Own and achieve/exceed annual sales targets.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Be the role model by successfully running key sales opportunities from discovery to closing.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Manage and grow the existing team of sales representatives.
- Understand industry-specific landscapes and trends.
- Report to company leadership.
- Proven SaaS sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- Experience in running a well-performing sales team.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Proven ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that’s competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 30 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job.
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.