Head of Sales at Catalyst Software
Head of Sales
- New York City or Remote
- Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders.
- Our software integrates with all of the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data.
- Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey.
- Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
- As Catalyst’s Head of Sales & a member of the leadership team, you will be tasked with building and scaling a world-class sales organization.
- You will oversee & directly manage our Sales team, which currently consists of Account Executives (SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise) & Sales Development Representatives (Inbound, Outbound).
- You’ll be responsible for achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a healthy and inclusive sales culture that attracts, develops, and retains great sales talent
- Coach and train the team on tactical strategies and best practices, providing guidance on how to navigate technically-complex, multi-stakeholder 6-figure+ contracts
- Build metrics pertaining to daily activity requirements, pipeline, forecasting, & execution, and hold the Sales team accountable
- Collaborate with the go-to-market team – including Marketing and Customer Success – to continuously improve MQL generation and ensure a seamless post-sales experiences for our customers
- Partner with Revenue Operations to ensure Salesforce compliance and data integrity, making process improvements as needed
- Proactively identify bottlenecks both within the sales organization and cross-functionally, and efficiently implement solutions to enable the Sales team to perform at the highest possible level
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of B2B sales management experience at high-growth enterprise SaaS companies
- Experience in scaling sales organizations and processes from scratch, with minimal guidance
- A technical sales background. Our sales process requires an advanced understanding of our customer’s technology stack and how Catalyst can integrate its entire system, including but not limited to: Salesforce, Mixpanel, Segment. Redshift, Snowflake, Zendesk, JIRA
- Strong experience with sales enablement technologies such as Apollo, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Clari, PandaDoc, etc
- Leadership style that encompasses both a data-driven mindset & strong personal leadership
- People-first mentality. When it comes to recruiting, you are methodical about your approach in recruiting the top A-players in the market to avoid a “hire fast, fire fast” mentality as well as applying a best-in-class training & employee growth program to retain our exceptional team members
- Customer-first mentality. Catalyst puts customer success at the center of every organization, including our own. You believe in bringing on only good-fit customers that match our ideal customer profile
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need – we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you’re continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!