Head of Quality Assurance and Vendor Training Coordinator at Gusto
Head of Quality Assurance and Vendor Training Coordinator
- Location: Denver, San Francisco, New York City, or Remote
Gusto is looking for a Head of Quality Assurance and Vendor Training Coordinator as part of our Operational Excellence team for Customer Experience.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
At Gusto, our Operational Excellence team extends the capabilities of our world class CX organization. This role is a unique opportunity to make a huge impact in helping scale Gusto’s CX capabilities both internally and through our third party partners. The right candidate will have demonstrated experience developing, deploying and running a quality management framework that encompases core elements of: training, quality audit, knowledge management, and customer satisfaction survey responses. This candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that vendors are trained in a coordinated manner with our Gusto Learning and Development team as well as our third party partner teams.
About the Team
The mission of our Operational Excellence team is to support our quickly scaling CX organization to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Quality Assurance and Vendor Training is one way we can do that.
Your role will be to cross functionally and strategically build, implement, and support Gusto’s quality program, as well as coordinate vendor training. By understanding the pain points our customers have and taking quick action on them, we can create a virtuous cycle of continuous improvement that will serve as our foundation for years to come.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Set Quality Assurance standards for our entire customer service organization. This will be done in collaboration with operational partners.
- Lead the quality audit program for our internal team as well as vendors
- Ensure Quality Assurance objectives and methodologies align with business objectives
- Utilize existing and propose future technology solutions to improve recording and monitoring
- Creates and presents reports on quality and advocate performance trends to other operational leaders and vendors
- Lead process improvement projects and ensures successful implementation
- Manage the newly forming QA team
- Own the end to end training life-cycle coordination for our vendors
- Work with engineering to surface audit and survey feedback to help drive tools roadmaps
- Work with our vendor partners to test new functionality, pilot new offerings, to scale the business
- Willing to roll up your sleeves, lead from the front, and build the team from 0 to 1
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 7+ Years of Experience in Quality Assurance and Training
- Experience working with and supporting 3rd party vendors
- Demonstrated CX/support leadership experience, preferably supporting 3rd parties
- Experience in quality management framework, lean six sigma or other processes improvement disciplines
- Demonstrated ability managing Quality Assurance or Training/Knowledge Management technologies
- Program Management experience, preferably leading Quality Assurance and/or training functions
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as strong data visualization and presentation skills in order to bring senior stakeholders up to speed on key trends on advocate performance and customer feedback.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to build a team, motivate and engage teams, allocate work and projects, resolve conflicts and handle ambiguity.
- Demonstrated maturity and diplomacy in handling relationships with stakeholders (operations, vendors, customers)
- Bachelor’s degree
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!