Head of Quality Assurance and Continuous Integration at Genius Plaza
Title: Head of Quality Assurance and Continuous Integration
- (Direct Applicants Only/Remote Applicants Accepted)
- Location: United States
Genius Plaza is looking for a candidate, with extensive experience in QA testing, to lead our team of QA Analysts. The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader, has experience in automated and manual testing, and have extensive knowledge of SaaS-based products.
What you will do:
Develop and lead the quality assurance team and strategy in a hands-on fashion.
- Develop best practices and patterns around automated and manual testing.
- Review and sign-off product proposals with an eye towards user quality.
- Establish standards, definitions, and metrics for quality and drive a process to meet and report on KPIs.
- Create, track, and communicate test plans across software product teams.
Support development team with source control, build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment
- Create build and deployment scripts.
- Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes, and procedures.
- Develop and maintain Build, Deployment, and Continuous Integration systems.
- Participate in the ongoing design of systems and tools across our cloud stack.
- Integrate DevOps workflow; troubleshoot issues with the CI/CD pipeline.
- Partner with engineering, product management, operations, and others towards continuous improvement of our processes.
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues.
What you will need:
- 5+ years leading and managing quality assurance teams.
- 5+ years of testing experience in agile companies/projects
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related area or equivalent experience.
- Ability to design and analyze effective automated test coverage with a pragmatic approach.
Significant Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Deep understanding of change management processes
- Development of operational policies and governance standards
Significant Experience with Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile Environments
- Knowledge of testing RESTful API services.
- Knowledge of Selenium in test automation desired
- Knowledge of testing mobile applications (e.g. Appium) highly desired
- An eagerness to learn and a dedication to continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in minimizing costs and maximizing the value of quality activities in a fast-growing organization with dynamic priorities.
What will be great:
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Reporting and Documentation
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!