Head of Partnerships at VergeSense
Head of Partnerships
- REMOTE – US
- FULL TIME
The future of work is increasingly complex — remote workers, distributed teams, flexible multi-tenant office space — and the dynamic of how workers interact with each other and how workers interact with their physical space is changing.
VergeSense is building an easy-to-deploy space utilization & sensing platform that helps real estate professionals monitor foot-traffic within buildings. Data from our platform is used to improve building layout & design, execute dynamic workforce strategies, and reduce energy costs. For large clients, the financial impact is in the tens of millions per year. We provide a full-stack solution comprised of easy-to-deploy AI-sensors, fleet management tools, analytics software, and APIs that integrate with the leading workplace management systems on the market.
We like to move and iterate fast and believe in the outsized impact that a single team member can have on a company. A core philosophy of ours is simplicity — from product design, to engineering architecture, to our day-to-day working styles. Our team is experienced (previous successful exit in the IoT space), with a commitment to building an industry-leading product and open, communicative, and diverse team culture.
We are looking for a Head of Partnerships to build strategic relationships with the most influential companies in the world. This candidate will be responsible for establishing beneficial commercial relationships with strategic partners, in order to create new distribution channels for VergeSense. We expect a Partners & Alliances program to greatly contribute to our global growth in 2020 and beyond, and this candidate will be accountable for building this function from the ground up.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and run GTM partnership strategy: strategy development, engagement plans, execution plan and alignment of go-to-market functions
- Own partner identification, prospecting, and negotiation end-to-end
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving both business and technical issues
- Strategize with cross-functional teams on the design, execution, and measurement of launch + GTM programs, campaigns, and events to drive partner-influenced opportunities
- Engage partners and our sales teams in joint account planning and targeting while developing go-to-market strategies
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of Business Development, Sales or Partnership & Alliances experience in the tech industry
- Execution-focused strategic thinker who can build partner programs from the ground up
- Ability to build a C-Level network at companies in the CRE and Proptech ecosystems
- Strong negotiations skills, with a focus on developing commercially beneficial relationships
- A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
- Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!