Head of Media Strategy at TubeScience
Head of Media Strategy – Remote Flexible
Downtown Los Angeles
TubeScience is looking for a talented Head of Media Strategy to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
This role is remote flexible based in LA or anywhere in the US.
Quick ‘about us’:
We’re a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 4 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America and reach 100-200 million people per day.
Our clients are among the largest advertisers on FB and Instagram, across a wide range of verticals (incl. fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services), giving us unique visibility into what drives success at scale. We focus on profitable growth with clients and grow their investment by 80% on average.
What’s atypical about the company:
- We’re fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure TubeScience Clients’ media strategy is best in class for ROAS/CPA objectives, and aligned with TubeScience creative strategy and test/learn cycle
- Strategize and oversee client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders
- Continuously measure and provide recommendations on campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Stay abreast on relevant changes in the Facebook ecosystem through analysis of our extensive ad database, communication with clients, following industry publications and groups, and forging deeper relationships with expert teams at Facebook
- Prepare thought leadership content such as media guides to enable client and industry education on Facebook strategies and best practices
- 10+ years of experience in digital advertising, marketing, consulting, or media at the leadership level
- 5+ years experience in the Facebook ad ecosystem
- Must have experience selling original ideas to stakeholders demonstrating an ability to build compelling stories as a client engagement strategy
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Fluency in mathematical concepts relevant to media planning and purchasing
- Experience with the following networks/tools is a plus: Google Adwords, Youtube, Pinterest, Snap
- Demonstrated thought leadership such as speaking engagements and publications are a plus
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- 401k + Matching
- Personal Coaching
- Remote Flexibility
- Creative Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Annual Learning and Development Allotment
- Doctor House Call On-Demand
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!