Head of Marketing
Marketing – Any, Remote
Judolaunch facilitates sellers’ *expansion to new Amazon markets and supports their business growth*. We are a fun, young, energetic, global family. Judolaunch is a team of 45 dedicated, humble, and motivated individuals, all working from around the world. The company is a fast-growing Silicon Valley-based startup backed by the established venture capital firm 500 Startups & Chinaccelerator.
- Data Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Full funnel marketing
- Oversee, grow and lead the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth through lead generation strategies
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, and other financial considerations
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team
- Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Incorporate marketing efforts into various departments of the organization
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including implementation of tests, tracking, results in reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Hold regular meetings with the sales department to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure the sales and marketing team effectively collaborates to perform above standard
- Manage the paid advertising strategy, including content, budget, tracking, and execution
- Skills and Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
This is a remote position and you can work from the most comfortable place you prefer. We believe in the independent working style where everyone is their own supervisor.
40 hours per week.
We value the following characteristics: