Head of Marketing at DeepSource
Title: Head of Marketing
- Location: Remote in United States
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, that not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As the head of marketing, you will own DeepSource’s product positioning, go-to-market strategy, and improve customer adoption. Your goal is to build a strong cadence of clear communication with our customers and core constituents and keep them informed and excited about our products.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop a deep understanding of our target market, including buyer personas, key use cases, and user needs.
- Own product positioning & messaging for DeepSource.
- Craft engaging and high-quality marketing collateral using every medium (videos, keynotes, articles etc.) and channels (site copy, blog, webinars, sales decks, etc.).
- Oversee efforts to develop and evangelize a scalable framework that helps the organization effectively and consistently articulate the core positioning of the DeepSource brand to a fast-growing global customer base.
- Develop framework, hierarchy and branding strategies for existing and new products and offerings.
- Help drive significant increases in overall global awareness of the DeepSource brand among target audiences through brand building activities, events, campaigns, and other corporate programs and activities.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with a keen understanding of the developer tooling ecosystem and technical audiences.
- Expertise in brand strategy, management, positioning, and messaging.
- Allocate resources and budget to efficiently maximize business outcomes.
- 2+ years experience in managing a high-performing team across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Stand out verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus.
You should be authorized to work in the US. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!