Head of Marketing at Larvol
Full-time, 100% Remote
Candidates based in the Americas (North, Central & South)
100% Remote, ‘work-from-anywhere’ position. Must be available during US business hours with some evening and weekend availability and speak fluent English. Exceptional communication skills required and must be tech-savvy (obviously!).
Larvol provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world and continue to expand. We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to take on a growing list of marketing initiatives. This is a great role for an experienced Marketing professional looking to challenge themselves in a company with a lot of growth opportunities.
- Develop the company’s long-term Marketing strategy as part of the company’s Management team
- Manage 2+ marketing team members and 4+ offshore resources as well as vendor and consulting relationships
- Manage ongoing initiatives on Digital Media, Growth Marketing, Marketing Automation, and Email Marketing
- Make budget decisions regarding paid advertising and our Marketing tech stack
- Ensure the Larvol Brand is strong and proactively assess the need for overhauling Brand guidelines including high-impact items like website and social media platforms
- Coordinate with Sales leadership and Sales team to ensure flow of qualified marketing leads is positive
- Manage PPC and improve SEO
- Determine KPI’s and set achievable targets for Marketing initiatives on a monthly and annual basis
- Ensure Larvol is following best practices relevant to our market and competitive landscape
- Ad hoc projects
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- B2B Marketing experience-required
- 3+ years in Marketing covering with experience in core functions (Digital, Email, Social, PPC)
- 2+ years in a Manager-level position overseeing team members directly including hiring and performance decisions
- Familiar with current trends in content and social media marketing across major platforms (primarily LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Demonstrable success improving key indicators in past positions in a Marketing leadership role
- Executive-level verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional attention to detail is a given
- Ability to work independently and primarily during US business hours required
We are tech-forward and expect staff to be adept at learning and utilizing new platforms on a frequent basis. We use Slack, Webflow, Canva, ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, etc.
Compensation: Base pay plus commission with a potential annual bonus of up to 25%, 401k, and unlimited vacation. Our current compensation package does not include medical/health/dental benefits at this time.
Location: The Americas (North, Central & South)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!