Head of Knowledge at Follow Up Boss
Head of Knowledge
- Location: United States
About the job
We’re on the hunt for someone who is passionate about learning and development to help ensure everyone on our team has the knowledge, training and skills to build and service the best real estate CRM on the market.
We’re looking for someone who has and can design effective internal training programs that team members actually look forward to – none of that corporate-style, “get through module as quickly as possible” type training. We pride ourselves on being experts in the field and a valued, trusted partner to our clients and so, need to ensure everyone on the team is knowledgable and confident.
- You’re an A-player; we only hire the best, period.
- Great problem-solving skills, taking an analytical approach to finding the best solution
- You are genuinely excited when you help others hit their goals
- You consider yourself tech-savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- You have 5+ years of experience building and growing knowledge management projects
- You have a background in training or education
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor)
- You consider yourself extremely organized
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- You would describe yourself as a patient, empathetic, and having a good sense of humor
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: we are a small, agile team that constantly improves processes
- You’re a self-starter who can take initiative on new projects and ideas and run with them
- You’ve worked remotely before – this isn’t a requirement but is a huge asset
- You’re based in the USA and have a quiet home office with fast internet
Your Responsibilities may include
- Building a system to organize our internal company and product knowledge
- Designing and administering training across all departments
- Working with our product development team to ensure our team has what they need before a new feature release
- Writing and maintaining documentation (both internal and customer-facing
- Regulating how we communicate internally. We need to ensure that we’re minimizing noise and maintaining organizational efficiency
- Working to identify gaps in our processes and how best to solve for those inefficiencies
- Designing a system to ensure that everyone on the team has a plan and path to “level-up”
What do we offer?
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Competitive salary: Our career framework pays in the top 10% no matter where you live.
- Insurance: Company-paid health, dental & vision insurance for all of our team members and their families.
- Family leaves: a generous family leave plan – fully paid!
- Home office setup: Get a Macbook Pro + $1000 to set up your home office.
- Personal development stipend: $1000 per year to focus on bettering yourself.
- 401(k): With a 6% company match!
- Retreats: Join us for company get-togethers every year!
- Co-working stipend: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work.
- Free books and Kindle: Get a free Kindle and all the free books – digital and audio – you like, anytime.
- Gym: Monthly stipend to keep you active and feeling good.
- Money each month to spend on caffeine.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!