Head of Emerging Talent Global Programs at Facebook
Head of Emerging Talent Global Programs
New York, NY | Remote, US
You can submit up to three job applications every 90 days. Be sure to apply for roles that strongly match your skills and work experience.
Facebook is hiring some of the best technical minds around and we need the best recruiting minds to match our business needs. As Director of Emerging Talent Recruitment Global Programs, you will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies within our Emerging Talent Recruiting organization. This individual will know how to manage Leaders, run strategic planning cycles, and scale global programs across the lifecycle of onboarding, experience, and performance management.
Head of Emerging Talent Global Programs Responsibilities
- Lead a global team of Managers and Program Managers to support a world-class Emerging Talent Recruiting organization. Specifically set vision and strategy for curating and executing on innovative, scalable, differentiated and business impacting Intern and Pathways (non-traditional and expansive hiring) Programs
- Ensure deep connection and integration of the Intern and Pathway Programs to the overall talent strategy at Facebook
- Provide care, mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the team, following a strengths-based approach to people management
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the multifaceted elements of Emerging Talent Programs and drive appropriate consistency across sites and organizations
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives with the Global Programs team and partners
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with Leadership and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, Communications, Growth, Facilities, Tooling, HR, etc.)
- Define, compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and ensure the efficacy and impact of the Programs delivered by the Emerging Talent Recruiting Team
- Manage headcount planning, hiring, training, alignment of workload, and budget planning
- 12+ years of program management experience
- 8+ years of leadership experience guiding teams
- Demonstrated commitment and success in developing diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies
- Experience with compiling, analyzing and capturing insights from data to support business decisions
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Experience influencing and communicating cross-functionally and virtually
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, experience to be detail-oriented, strong organizational skills
- Experience with growing global technical organizations
About the Facebook company
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!