Head of Customer Success at Teramind
Head of Customer Success
Teramind is looking for an experienced, strategic, and highly collaborative leader to grow its Customer Success organization. In this newly established role, you will be responsible for defining the strategic direction of Customer Success. You will do this by crafting strategies based on customer needs, attracting top talent to join a team of customer success reps, and setting and measuring customer success metrics.
This role requires a combination of strategic thinking and operational excellence, a passion for results, and an attitude that anything is possible. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
This a REMOTE, customer-facing position.
- Define and implement a strategy to improve customer experience, scale the team, and develop talent.
- Identify and implement frameworks and programs that will develop support leadership.
- Analysis of operational metrics to determine strategic wins and drive improvements that will increase value to our customers.
- Implement, improve and standardize key processes to ensure consistent and reliable journey for customers.
- Present strategy, key insights, financial/non-financial achievements, and progress updates to leadership team.
- Collaborate with key knowledge partners (Engineering; Product Marketing; Product) to drive visibility of support customer needs and ensure cross-functional collaboration.
Qualifications and Experience
- You have 8+ years of Director level experience in fast-growing global SaaS success organization serving tech-savvy enterprise customers.
- Leadership experience leading large teams to meet and exceed operational performance goals.
- Experience managing managers and a proven track record to scale organizations.
- You have experience in designing and implementing talent cultivating programs that grows strong leaders and strong success teams.
- You have related experience in building a customer-centric culture that champions a customer-first mentality.
- You have demonstrated experience with interpreting data analytics to derive insight and drive customer value.
- You can demonstrate success in cross-functional influence and affecting change.
- You are passionate about the customer and delivering focused measurable improvements.
- Experience dealing with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Founded in 2014, Teramind is a leading, global provider of employee monitoring, insider threat detection, and data loss prevention solutions. Over 4,000 organizations in finance, retail, manufacturing, energy, technology, healthcare and government verticals across the globe trust Teramind’s award-winning platform to detect, record, and prevent malicious user behavior in addition to helping teams drive productivity and efficiency. The platform is available in cloud-based, on-premise, and private cloud deployment options to meet any organization’s requirements.
Teramind is headquartered in Miami, Florida, with sales and support operations around the world. We are growing fast and hiring aggressively for sales, marketing, support and development positions worldwide. Visit https://www.teramind.co/careers to apply.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- The employees are smart, friendly and welcoming
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation & paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays (including a floating holiday and a community service day)
- 401(k) Plan with up to 5% employer match
- Full-time remote
Teramind is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!