Head of Curriculum at Mimo
Head of Curriculum
- Vienna or remote
With millions of learners, Mimo is just about to become the most popular way for beginners to learn to code, advance their careers, and become developers. To lead, manage, and scale up our curriculum team and teacher network, we’re looking for a Head of Curriculum.
Using bite-size, fun coding exercises and step-by-step programming projects, Mimo helps and inspires beginners like no other platform. If you’re ready to solve difficult problems at the intersection of instructional design, product management, and publishing, this is your opportunity to shape the future of computer science education.
- Empower curriculum developers and teachers to create high-quality lessons, achieve optimal knowledge and usage retention, and make the right curriculum decisions
- Lead a team of internal curriculum developers
- Coach and expand an external network of teachers
- Provide a vision for the curricula, give editorial direction, and own the way lessons, projects, and other instructional material work
- Evaluate and optimize learning funnels and metrics
- Have thorough experience in instructional design for computer science
- Have deep management experience working with teams of authors, teachers, or content creators, and a track record of coaching and growing teams
- Have a thorough understanding of how learning works
- Be analytical, data-focused, and proficient with analytics
Anytime, from anywhere: At Mimo, you can choose to a large degree when and from where you want to work. But you can be sure to work with a fantastic team and expect many perks for fun, personal/professional development, and self-actualization. And your annual salary will range from €55k to €69k, depending on your experience and equity choice.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!