Head of Billings and Collections at Calendly
Title: Head of Billings & Collections
What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Finance & Operations team?
The Head of Billings and Collections will report to the Head of Finance and is responsible for oversight of the Order to Cash ( O2C ) team including Billings and Collections. This role will be a leader in architecting and implementing new systems by refining, sharing, and operationalizing the vision for streamlined, scalable, and efficient invoicing and collections. They will work collaboratively to ensure all teams work towards the same goals. In addition, they will partner with Sales, FP&A, Revenue Operations, Legal, General Accounting and others to ensure focused execution against priorities, policies, and initiatives, including new product offerings and core system infrastructure projects.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Mentor and manage a team of 8+ O2C professionals across auto billing (credit cards), manual invoices and collections
- Oversee all billing, invoicing, and cash collections. This includes owning the close process, establishing and monitoring credit card and invoicing KPIs, working with FP&A on our cash collection model and developing and monitoring risks and a mitigating control environment.
- Partner with Revenue Operation and Legal leaders to clearly define O2C roles, responsibilities, and handoffs including optimization of customer contracts to drive efficiency, consistency, and alignment with company policies
- Set and own execution of the vision for the O2C function, fostering a culture of collaboration, data-driven decision making, and scalable processes to support growth. This includes a roadmap for O2C system and process improvements
- Assist with review of O2C controls environment and risk assessment; establish and maintain internal controls
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ relevant work experience as a O2C leader within a SaaS company
- Expert level understanding of quote to cash processes including quoting, fulfillment, invoicing, and collections
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems using data and critical thinking to connect the dots across multiple areas and functions
- Highly proficiency in Salesforce.com, Salesforce CPQ, and billing systems. Chargebee experience a plus
- Strong people leader with demonstrated ability to influence change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Record of working cross-functionally to achieve common goals
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at:
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.