Head Coach at SaaS Academy
Location: Anywhere in the world, International; 100% Remote (part-time to become full-time)
Do you thrive on creating a world-class coaching experience? Do you love to interact with founders and team members that are ambitious, driven entrepreneurs that are passionate about sharing their knowledge with the world?
Do you get excited about pushing the limits with technology, innovation and personal development?
Do you have a solid track record working through a team to get clients results?
If so, then read on!
What’s the gig?
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is looking for a high-performing individual to join his team to help develop and lead our coaching team.
Our coaches are ambitious and generous founders themselves that thrive on all things SaaS.
They support our clients in transforming their software businesses to the next level of growth in 1-1 and group formats.
From time to time you can expect to jump on calls directly with clients but the gig at its core is to take on the challenge of getting our clients results by working through our coaching team.
Dan Martell (Father, serial entrepreneur, investor) and his team are on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training. We need a top-notch Head Coach to join our team lead our coaching team to help them fine-tune their coaching skills, and help us continue to build our amazing global community.
Who exactly are we looking for?
You’re someone that always puts the customer first. You can put yourself in someone else’s shoes but believe that ruthless accountability drives results.
You can both demonstrate and teach the power of focus and you embody growth stacking overgrowth hacking.
In short, does this sound like you?
- Leader. Someone who always looks to find, nurture, and support the potential of others. Would your colleagues and direct reports say that you have that in you?
- Adaptable. When thwarted by adversity, you thrive and spring into action for your team.
- Strategist. Someone that will be 10 steps ahead of coaching requirements to support the growth of our programs. You take an innovative approach to problem-solving and you can lead the team through change with ease and confidence.
- Growth Mindset. You’re focused on 1% improvements and believe in the compound effect of growth. Creating a better future and continuous self-improvement are our ultimate drivers. Once you find the edge of your comfort zone, do you jump out of it—again and again?
- 2. Candid Communication. You don’t sugarcoat anything, and our team will never wonder where you stand: you’re direct, honest, and candid for the greater good. You see your team as your toughest critics—but also each other’s loudest supporters. Would you say critical feedback is your oxygen?
- 3. Machine Builders. You’re process-driven to ensure you and our team can deliver magical moments at scale. Looking for repeatability in our operations (and documenting it) and language that sets you on fire! It’s how you build freedom and consistency in your work to benefit our team and our clients.
- 4. Customer Backwards. You completely agree and connect with a team that is on a mission to create more value for clients than anyone else in the world. You always work backward from a world-class experience mapping out the touch points that will lead to “WOW!”
- 5. Create Leaders. You believe in creating an environment that grows a team, who then creates value for clients. Do you wholeheartedly believe that when you build the people, the people build the business?
What will you do?
- You’ll be responsible for the development and leadership of our Coaching Team.
- You’ll work 1-on-1 with each coach to help them fine-tune their coaching skills and you’ll help us build our amazing team. Review calls regularly and gives the team as close to real-time feedback as possible.
- You’ll occasionally help with client calls and training delivery and / or development.
- We don’t expect you to be a SaaS expert, we’re looking for a Coaching expert!
- You’ll but a network of experts, coaches, and top clients in SaaS to contribute to the delivery strategy of the programming.
- You will set goals and objectives for the coaching team
- You will plan, implement and manage the coaching team
- You will contribute to the overall growth and scalability of the delivery of the business across all programming.
Today this is a part-time role but we will be looking for someone that is keen to take it to full time. You’ll be supporting our coaching team that is primarily based in North America, so we might need to talk about timezones. We’re flexible, and your work can be too.
- Multiple coaching certifications under your belt in both business and mindset
- Experience in all formats of coaching – 1-1, Group, Training, etc…
- Experience in “done with you” delivery.
- A solid track record working through a team to get clients results.
- 10-12 hours a week minimum to dedicate to our team right away
- Flexible work schedules and have experience delivering online
- You understand the difference between growth stacking vs growth hacking. We’re in this for the long run.
- Personal development built into your day, week, and year
- An abundance mindset
- A drive to help others transform their business and life!
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!