Growth Marketing Manager
What is this job position about?
What we’re looking for
Talented and highly motivated Growth Hacker. You’ll work together with our full remote Marketing team as a front-line warrior, starting conversations, building networks and acquiring new users.
Why this job is important
This role is fundamental for the growth of our business. We want to create more online opportunities and turn potential users into OUR users.
What you’ll learn
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a fast growing team and this requires a wide set of skills, such as relationship building, management, strategic thinking, and communication.
What you’ll do
You will be the front line warrior, the person in charge to bring to the products new users and convert them into customers.
The growth position will cover various aspects of customer acquisition including:
- Viral acquisition
- App store promotion
- Paid campaigns and search
- Database marketing
You’ll be expected to work daily with our different analytics platforms and use that data to make recommendations and decisions.
Which are the requisites to apply for this position?
- Previous experience with a Saas (inbound marketing, traffic generation, growth)
- Expertise in data-driven marketing
- Ability to think at scale
- Deep understanding of analytics
- Ability to write well for the web and email
- Working knowledge of HTML – does not need to be expert level but you will be in the tools that require at least working level knowledge
- You like listening to podcasts and you have your own faves
What we offer
Voxnest is a cool place to work thanks to the company’s flexibility: we are positive, relaxed, and easygoing. We try to maintain a friendly yet professional environment by communicating with each other on a daily basis and constantly updating everyone on our work progress or the company’s success. It’s important to us that every employee feels like an essential part of the company.
In addition, our key benefits are:
- Remote working
- Talented team of people
- No formal meetings, only a couple of quick weekly calls
- Yearly training budget to buy books, attend conferences and improve your skills