Growth Marketing Director
- REMOTE POSITION
Blue Lantern works with early-to-mid stage VC backed startups to help them accelerate their growth. As a flexible group of consultants working with fast-paced companies, our work takes us wherever we can be most helpful to our clients. From growth strategy to product experimentation to executing digital marketing campaigns to data analysis, our clients rely on us to be partners and collaborators. We work with some of the most exciting startups in the country, doing highly visible work that has a measurable impact on their performance. Our clients have raised over $100 million in funding in the time that they have worked with us.
We are looking to make a foundational senior hire that will be tasked with building out a team and interfacing with clients. If you’re a quantitative marketer who wants to take on new challenges every day, you’ll be perfect for this role. In this role, you’ll be required to use your full range of strategic, analytical, and creative skills to help our clients.
Working at Blue Lantern gives you the opportunity to work with companies on the cutting edge of the startup space. The companies that we’re working with are changing the world. Join us and help them.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing client relationships and delivering amazing results to them
- Developing growth strategies for clients
- Testing and iterating on strategies across a number of different channels – Channels include, but not limited to: Paid Social, Email, SEO, SEM, and Digital Video
- Helping clients with data analysis, data architecture, and data tooling
- Manage ongoing analysis and reporting, channel budgets and KPIs
- Hiring, growing and developing people
- At least 5 years of user acquisition and digital consumer marketing experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with SQL or business intelligence tools such as Looker
- Understanding of the technical side of analytics and how they are used in marketing processes
- Experience working with clients and managing client relationships
- Experience working in growth at startups
- Experience managing people
- Understanding of data architecture principles