Growth Marketer at Uscreen
Growth Marketer Manager
Uscreen is a leading video-on-demand & live streaming platform in a rapidly expanding video monetization market. Our model is designed to empower content creators and businesses leveraging the power of video to create a predictable, sustainable revenue stream. We’re looking for a talented growth marketer to help us find alternative routes to reach, educate and convert more prospects.
You’ll get to work with our team of incredibly passionate, smart, supportive, skilled people who are open to learning and happy to take constructive criticism and use it to level up. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy and help us scale.
About the role:
As our growth champion, your role will be to help us reach new audiences by finding creative ways to get the Uscreen story out into the world. This means our ideal candidate is a true ‘pusher’, able to take advantage of any and all avenues for growth. You will be in charge of product marketing strategies and will play a pivotal role in growth marketing strategies.
We’re looking for a self-starter with an inquiring mind and love for product growth marketing. Technical aptitude is required, as well as the ability to quickly grasp the ins-and-outs of our solution is imperative. We constantly release new features and understanding them in detail will help you find new ways to position them, and our product, for growth.
You have to be comfortable with scrutinizing data and asking tough questions to find ways to deliver results. You must have developed organizational skills, and all decisions you make need to be based on data that either supports or challenges how we position our brand in favor of experiencing more growth. Quality over quantity is a mantra of the marketing team, but for the Growth Marketer position, this can definitely bend depending on the data and opportunities.
While you’ll be working with limited resources, we have a talented marketing team (with an SEO specialist & writers) ready to support you.
You’ll report directly to the CEO and will also work closely with other department heads to identify gaps and develop growth strategies.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE CHARGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- You have successfully implemented, promoted & scaled product marketing strategies for SaaS platforms in the past.
- You are data & results driven.
- Ability to think strategically and come up with solutions with a tangible impact.
- You have experience launching SaaS products globally and driving campaigns, building funnels & go to market initiatives.
- Develop co-marketing partnerships & opportunities with other companies, websites or services.
- You’re used to a fast paced environment and not a 9-5 job, you’re a natural salesperson who knows how to hit the ground running and send the right messages at the right time.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, analytics tools, and dashboards
- 3+ years of experience in relevant demand generation positions in the software industry
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding goals
- Experience working with marketing automation and sales enablement tools
- You are highly organized & autonomous
- You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- You are entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- You are intellectually curious and ambitious
This position is a remote, full-time position and is not suitable for freelancers and digital nomads. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team to drive synergy and results. PST, MST, CST, EDT hours are preferred.
- Full-time (40 hours per week). We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with an agile, but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-first company, with our team members distributed across the world. However, we do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the key members of the team.
How to apply:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/gkM2Be6GGn4gzwXX7
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!