Growth Manager at SwiftComply
SwiftComply is an award-winning early stage technology company with a mission to protect human health and the environment. We achieve this by improving water & wastewater compliance programs for 400+ cities & municipalities worldwide.
We are currently hiring our first Growth Manager to oversee the launch of a marketplace for compliance services, www.swiftquote.us.
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of marketplace growth and will report directly to the CEO. This role calls for someone with a combination of business development, growth mindset and marketing prowess. We are looking for someone with operational experience who knows how to move quickly, work cross-functionally, take smart risks and leverage insights to drive outcomes.
This role will suit someone who is looking to rapidly scale their career and grow personally and professionally in a fast-moving startup environment. You will be joining on the ground floor, at an exciting time – we have a great product, strong beta results, a unique customer acquisition channel and backed by some incredible investors, including the former CEO @ OpenTable, the former, COO @ Facebook, and Techstars Ventures.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Driving marketplace growth with a focus on across acquisition, retention and activation
- Evaluating insights about our customers and key business drivers
- Developing and executing on growth initiatives
- Using data to inform planning, forecasting and reporting on business outcomes
- Develop and improve go-to-market playbook
You Should Have
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 4+ years of experience preferably in a similar role
- Ability to figure out how to get things done with incomplete data, lack of resources and objectives which shift as you learn.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast paced environment (think 80/20)
- Ability to develop cross-functional relationships and communicate with product and marketing teams
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please email email@example.com with the following;
1) Your resume
2) A cover letter that includes a description of a growth project you were involved in, and what you learned from the project
[Please include the position title in the email subject line.]
** Candidates that do not follow all the “How to Apply” guidelines will not be considered for the position **
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!