Group Product Manager, Web App at Box
Title: Group Product Manager, Web App
- Location: Redwood City, CA or US Remote
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is ideally positioned to help enterprises transform how people get critical business workflows done, onsite or remotely. We are inventing the future way people will work together from anywhere in the world.
The Web App Team develops the core browser-based product experiences for Box, in strong partnership with our Mobile and Desktop app teams. We are looking for a Group Product Manager, Web App to join us on our mission to build the most powerful and elegant end-user experience in the content management category. As an experienced Product Leader you will own a key piece of the company’s long-term strategy while driving new experiences and capabilities that increase adoption, retention, satisfaction and expansion among our growing international customer base.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Champion the long-term vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Box web-based product experiences
- Manage and develop emerging product leaders, growing them into strong cross-functional strategic product leaders
- Evaluate and drive various prioritization and trade-off decisions, considering inputs from customers, Marketing, Engineering, Design, Support and other teams
- Engage with our senior leadership team to develop longer term strategy, plan, and product directions
- Be the resident expert on all things related to the Box web app – continuously monitoring, measuring and reporting on business and customer metrics, competitive and market dynamics, and evolving competitive innovations
- Gain deep understanding of our customers through direct contact, research and insights
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years of product management with some people management experience, ideally in a fast-paced consumer web product environment
- Passion for building great intuitive user experiences on top of underlying complex products – simplifying complex tasks for end-users
- Experience leading strategic product initiatives, influencing and aligning stakeholders to a strategic vision and execution plan
- Effectiveness and high proficiency working collaboratively with senior engineers, and engineering leadership
- Direct experience leading A/B testing, optimization, and usage analysis efforts with demonstrable performance increases
- High user-centric, user-empathy based product instincts and sensibilities – demonstrated by recent product enhancements that improved key user metrics
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!