Group Air Travel Specialist
Job Locations: US-Work from Home
Job ID: 2019-1775
Division: Travel Leaders Corporate
Category: Travel Agent
The Group Air Agent position is responsible for end to end management of group reservations made up of 10 or more travellers. The individual is responsible for identifying optimal routing and securing the best group airfare options available for the required travel dates. This individual may also be required to negotiate contract rates on behalf of the client.
The Group Air Agent is responsible for the following:
- Develop reservations consistent with the client travel needs and specifications.
- Exercise due diligence in seeking the lowest applicable GDS, Consolidator or Web fare for the transportation required.
- Communicate critical contract terms to the client contact and ensure that all contract language is understood. This includes but in not limited to; communication of ticketing deadlines, name change policies, cancellation policies.
- Ensure that all critical group air contract deadlines are met and adhered to per the airline policy. Ensure that all reservations are completed accurately according to the client specifications, and within the contractual time frames.
- Ensure that all reservations are completed accurately according to the client specifications, and within the contractual time frames.
- Build collaborative relationships with client contacts.
- 3-5 years experience in booking corporate and or group travel reservations experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Expert agent skills in Worldspan and dual/agent in Sabre beneficial
- Strong International reservation booking skill
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Self-starter – able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal skill
- Strong Microsoft office skils (word, excel)