Graphic Designer I at WestEd
Graphic Designer I
- WestEd Jobs PROGR01185
- Work from Home
Create and edit graphics in Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe Photoshop.
- Digitally manipulate photographs and/or artwork and incorporate these images into documents.
- Follow project-specific protocol and process for graphics.
- Have flexibility when engaging in work, adapting to changing timelines and assignments.
- When needed, communicate with editors about the design requirements of each graphic, illustration, or page layout.
- Work collaboratively on a team making suggestions to improve the process.
- One year of prior work as a graphic designer. Please provide a portfolio of work.
- Bachelor of Arts degree or an equivalent in communications/graphic design or related field.
- Fully proficient in creating complex vector and line art using Adobe Creative Suite (including Illustrator, Acrobat, and Photoshop).
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with high-stakes test form production or large-scale print projects using desktop publishing software, such as Adobe InDesign.
- Experience developing graphics for test/assessment content.
- Experience designing with visual accessibility in mind, such as for colorblind populations.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Additional skills in creating animations for online use, using Animate CC or comparable software.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!