Graphic Designer – Games at Bitcoin.com
Graphic Designer – Games
- Full time
Please note this role is fully remote from anywhere in the world
[Bitcoin.com](http://bitcoin.com/)’s vision is to provide the next billion people with access to products that exemplify the ideals of Bitcoin and support economic freedom. We see the key features of Bitcoin as being decentralization, censorship resistance, and permissionless. Our games provide trusted and top quality entertainment to the world.
We are seeking a talented graphic designer who shares our vision.
As a graphic designer on the Games team, you’ll be a dedicated design lead for all marketing projects for Bitcoin.com Games’ properties. You will maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, and the competitive landscape. You will collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
You will own the visual marketing experience and help to evolve our brand identity and design assets to another level.
You will be creating:
- Promotional artwork to be used for campaigns in a variety of formats including email, social media, and ad banners
- Landing pages for both promotional campaigns and affiliate campaigns
- Digital ads, both static and HTML5, to be used for external marketing
- Thumbnails for new game releases
- Creating re-useable design templates and guidelines
- Logos and other brand assets
- 2+ years experience
- Strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates your passion for illustrative design, typography, photo-manipulation, and layout
- Highly motivated, organized, and flexible
- Able to balance requests and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative team player able to work independently and within a team
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to haves
- Experience with Tumult Hype, Sketch, or Figma
- Past experience working with online gaming properties
- Understanding or experience of cryptocurrency
We are serious about what we do, but more importantly, we have a lot of fun doing it. Our work culture is modern, meaning we strive for work experiences based on transparency, productivity, trust, and passion. For all employees, benefits include:
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Wellness program (gym, etc.)
- Yoga classes
- Japanese classes
For employees residing in Japan, we offer “permanent employment” status () and the option to be paid in yen.
Employees residing outside of Japan are classified as Independent Contractors and are paid in the cryptocurrency of their choice.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!