Graphic Designer – Creative Services Marketing Team at Palo Alto Networks
Title: Graphic Designer – Creative Services Marketing Team
Location: United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
The Global Brand, Digital and Demand (BD&D) group at Palo Alto Networks oversees all of advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
The Creative Services Team is the in-house creative team and an integral part of the BD&D team (BD&D teams include web, media, creative, email marketing, Marketo integrations, social media, etc.). The Creative Services Team philosophy is to live and breathe the brand. Every interaction our customers have with PANW is a brand touchpoint and the Creative Services Team is an integral part of that experience.
The Creative Services Graphic Designer is responsible for managing the creative executions in support of the annual marketing plans, campaigns, launches, global events and PANW corporate team initiatives. We develop all kinds of digital creative including social, video and banners, email, CRM, homepage and web pages, and more. Our team is comprised of graphic designers, creative writers, copy editors and producers. You’ll help drive consistency in the level of our design, creative concepts and messaging.
- Competent and comfortable concepting independently as well as teaming with a writing partner and other creatives to create work and tell stories that make our brand more meaningful to a broader audience.
- Creation of all kinds of digital creative including social, video and banners, email, CRM, homepage and web pages, whitepapers, datasheets, solution briefs, case studies, eBooks, reports and more.
- Work closely with copy editors to efficiently implement client and copy edit’s changes.
- Communicate with and troubleshoot client needs from start to finish.
- Update and archive assets on project management tools such as Workfront.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment while generating original creative solutions.
- Work closely with clients as a creative partner. In meetings, presentations, on production etc.
- Help guide external production resources as well as work with our internal ones.
- Help build our Creative Team culture and our already great reputation in the company as a team that is always willing to help and provide solutions to our internal partners.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience and ~3-5+years experience at an ad agency, design studio or in-house design department.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud, with experience using apps such as: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Figma.
- Good familiarity using G Suite apps such as Docs, Slides, and Sheets, as well as experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of project management tools, Workfront experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to take on a project from start to finish and deliver a quality product.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills.
- Cross collaboration with other team members.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with clients, editors, and producers to complete projects.
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles, methods and practices, as well as all phases of design, production, and delivery for email, display, web, video and print marketing/corporate materials.
- Excellent visual design skills, sense of typography, attention to detail, and ability to adhere to brand guidelines and keep brand guidelines up-to-date.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
- Team player who can also work independently.
- Can take clear direction and feedback.
Travel Requirements: Long term, some travel may be required.
Position Location: This position can report into our Santa Clara, CA Headquarters or can be Remote within the United States.