Graphic Designer at eTeacher Group
- Poland · Full time, Remote · Intermediate
About The Position
eTeacher Group is a world leader in online synchronous education. We specialize in large scale operation of online teacher-led classes. We operate globally, supporting 9 different languages in a variety of educational verticals. We have several brands under the eTeacher umbrella from Biblical Hebrew courses to coding for kids, so we are looking for a fast learner who can handle various audiences and messages.
If you know how to tell a story through visuals, love working in a team and bringing your vision to life, this position is for you!
We are seeking a new and experienced Graphic Designer for video productions with strong illustration skills to join our content marketing team. You will be designing the assets, including graphic packaging, illustrating characters and backgrounds for a wide variety of commercial videos across paid and organic digital media especially YouTube and Facebook. To be successful in this position, you need to be able to deliver brilliant creative ideas with amazing aesthetics and show amazing attention to detail.
As video has become the optimum way to communicate our company’s messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company’s success.
This role is remote and therefore flexible, for applicants from: Asia, Europe, America, the Middle East and Africa.
Only CVs in English will be considered. Please attach your portfolio to the application (the focus is on video, animation and graphic packaging).
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning graphic packaging based on scripts and concepts provided by the creative team.
- Maintaining a coherent graphic style to suit various products and brands.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for storyboards with software such as photoshop.
- Creating complete illustrations including characters and backgrounds by combining painting, hand-drawn and digitally created images.
- Preparing completed designs using relevant equipment and software.
- Coordinating with web designer, marketing, and colleagues as necessary and communicating clearly about layout and design.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer for video productions.
- Experience in motion graphic and animation – preparing characters, backgrounds and motion graphics elements for the video editor\animator.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Understand workflow between Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills (keep libraries, fonts and other files for each brand organized for the team).
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Strong understanding of marketing, production, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!