Graphic Designer at Performance Development Group
1099 Contract – Graphic Designer – Pipeline – Anywhere in the US
- Malvern, PA or Remote, U.S.
- Solutions and Services
This is Pipeline recruiting:
PDG is seeking qualified resources to partner with for future 1099 Contract engagements. Candidates can be located anywhere in the US, preferably near the Greater Philadelphia/Wilmington, DE; Greater Baltimore/Gaithersburg, MD; Greater Boston/Lexington, MA; or Greater Atlanta, GA areas.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating work for corporate training deliverables. Advanced knowledge of e-Learning and Instructor Led Training design, page/slide layout design, and graphics production, using PPT, Word, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
Applicants for this role will be expected to show work samples. This is typically a 1099 contract role, virtual – anywhere in the US. Hours will be based on individual project needs.
- A trusted resource – graphic designer as part of a Media Design team creating Instructor Led Training and e-Learning deliverables for top PDG accounts
- Must be willing to use our company email and Box.co for document/deliverable sharing and versioning; may be required to reference Trello and Slack for project team collaboration
- Project-based work, therefore, resources must be willing to maintain their clearance/access without always having work to do
- Flexibility with hours per week, can work up to 10-30 hours per week as needed
- Advanced knowledge of e-Learning design, page/slide layout design, and graphics production, using PPT, Word, Photoshop, and Illustrator – required
- Working knowledge of Storyline and Captivate – required
- Availability for client meetings during typical work day hours – required
- Client relationship management skills, leading without authority
Education and Professional Experience
The Graphic Designer:
- A professional degree in a relevant area
- Two to four years’ experience as a Graphic Designer
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite design experience
- Demonstrated design experience: strong custom designs for corporate learning
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!