Graphic Designer at Motus - Mobile Workforce Solutions
The Motus Marketing team is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to leverage a user-centric design approach to grow our existing aesthetic. This team member will be the visual stakeholder of the Motus brand. We’re looking for a thoughtful designer with a marketing focus who can think at a campaign level while executing with great detail on a wide variety of projects across the organization. The ideal candidate will have an eye to innovate within existing brand guidelines.
- Lead the creative and design process for all deliverables and projects that require design both within marketing and across other departments
- Creatively, strategically, and efficiently execute on all stages of a design project, from start (concept sketches/layouts) to production (client revisions) to preparation (final art files) to finish (vendor coordination)
- Ensure alignment with creative and marketing objectives on all projects; ensure brand consistency across all media
- Collaborate with copywriters, Marketing, and stakeholders to maintain brand standards and messaging points
- Source stock photography or work with internal team to set up the perfect shot
- Manage relationship with outsourced designers on overflow projects
- Maintain the Motus website, build new pages and continue to showcase the Motus brand on the site
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- 5+ years’ design experience; SaaS marketing and B2B experience is a big plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and WordPress
- HTML and CSS experience and understanding how your design will be implemented is a big plus
- Robust portfolio that demonstrates a strong sense of branding, typography, and layout applied to various campaigns across channels
- Demonstrated ability to bring abstract concepts to life through illustration, iconography, and photography
- Ability to multi-task, work within deadlines and shift gears in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solver with a passion for creating and promoting great design
- Excellent time management skills and adherence to project timelines
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!