Graphic Designer at Italic
- ANYWHERE (REMOTE)
We want to become the world’s largest and most loved consumer brand by building a new supply chain that serves consumers, manufacturers, and the environment—not middlemen. We are a small and experienced team of technology and retail veterans that are passionate about developing beautiful, luxury goods in a sustainable way and creating a world-class customer experience.
We are building a team of highly-talented freelance graphic designers to help us implement our vision for our brand. As our brand presence has primarily been driven by photography and videos, we want to introduce graphic design as a large component of our visual identity to help up-level the perceived quality of our brand and better communicate our mission and value proposition.
- As a freelance designer on our team, you can expect to work on a variety of interesting projects and be called into projects depending on your specialty. Below, we’ve listed some examples of projects that you may work on.
- As we prefer to rely on organic growth and word of mouth traffic, email has become the cornerstone to our marketing efforts. As such, it’s paramount that we have the highest quality of email possible.
- Design unique, beautiful email campaigns for product launches, blog posts, press hits, etc. You can find our past campaigns here.
- Design on-brand transactional emails for automated flows such as abandoned cart notifications, back-in-stock reminders, welcome emails, etc.
- Reuse and adapt existing packaging designs and style guides to new product packaging
- Source packaging containers and materials within budget from your existing network
- Create assets for digital ads, social content, and offline media such as billboards
- Design banners for storefront collections that enable our customers to easily recognize a distinct look to each collection, such as our Slumber sleep collection.
- Design a booklet or product catalog that will be included in each order or in our offline marketing efforts
- 3+ years experience as a graphic designer working in-house or as a freelancer for a top-tier agency or consumer-facing company
- Work together with Producer and Marketing team to deliver assets on-time and prior to deadlines
- Strong grasp of foundational graphic design skills; experience with typography preferred
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, or Sketch
- Experience with animation is a plus, but not necessary
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!