Virtual Graphic Designer
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
We offer a flexible schedule, the opportunity to work remotely and the opportunity for employee growth! We are a growing virtual company based in Boise, Idaho that offers employees flexible scheduling, a 100% work from home position, the ability to gain experience by interacting with multiple clientele, and room for growth while working for a small business that is continuing to put its mark on how companies delegate their administrative and marketing needs.
The Company: The Admin Center was founded by an innovative entrepreneur with a vision of creating customizable solutions to meet the complexities of growing businesses on an essential level. Today, The Admin Center is known for the great care we take with our clients and employees alike.
The Position: We’re looking for a Graphic Designer with a reliable internet home connection. Must have extensive experience in the Adobe Suite. This job is full of unique projects for multiple clients.
All applications must include a cover letter and resume.
We need someone:
- 1 – 3 years of experience designing for clients.
- Passionate about design with a desire to communicate visually.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and the ability to work under pressure from deadlines.
- Display a high level of critical thinking and a desire to create solutions to problems.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is a plus.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Producing materials that are consistent with the client’s visual identity. Establish the overall look, graphic elements, and content of specific materials in order to meet project needs.
- Determining the medium best suited to produce the desired effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication.
- Developing concepts and graphic elements to meet project objectives and prepares layouts to be rendered using professional design software.
- Estimating time to complete project work.
- Using existing photo and illustration libraries and typography guides to produce solutions that meet internal client’s communication needs.
- Ensuring all files are checked for quality prior to release to clients.
- Designing web-based and interactive applications in conjunction with other marketing resources.
- Comprehending, communicating and addressing client goals, budgets and revisions throughout the design management process and meets all deadlines.
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the brand function.
- Other duties as assigned
The Location: The Admin Center is based in Boise, Idaho, however, all employees work remotely. We welcome candidates from anywhere in the US!
Why Should You Apply?
We work 100% virtually, from your home. That means no traffic to mess with!
You’re well organized, self-motivated, proficient in time management, and you’re ready to put that proficiency to the test!
This role has a tremendous amount of room for growth, and with dedication, could evolve into so many opportunities with training provided.