Location: San Francisco, CA; Remote
Job Terms: Temporary
- PowerPoint technical expert – Freelance / as needed (read hours expected below)
- OK to be remote, we can work via email/Zoom/OneDrive
- Initially, maybe 30-40 hours spanning over the next few weeks to get us through a crunch of specific deliverables. Then, as needed when other PPT needs pop up, likely a handful of hours each month (10-20.)
- Optimizing and perfecting PowerPoint presentations, infographics, and vector icons to ensure visually clean, technically stable, and efficient file sizes for distribution.
- High sense of urgency, turnaround time and strong communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of creating PowerPoint templates/master slides that work on both Mac and PC platforms.
- Expertise in optimizing imagery and graphics for PowerPoint / finding the most efficient balance between file size and visual clarity.
- Understanding of Adobe Illustrator vector files and the ability to create scalable/color-editable vector art for PPT from .ai files.
- 6+ years of extensive presentation and graphic design experience.
- Expertise in PowerPoint.
- Expertise in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Infographic design experience.
With over 100 offices in over 38 countries around the world, this company is deeply rooted in their values. Working here, you’ll be part of:
AWESOME PRODUCTS: This company makes tools for everyone from designers and engineers to architects and makers. Their products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it’s been 3D modeled, digitally prototyped or manufactured, their products were likely used to design it.
MEANINGFUL WORK: Helping people imagine, design, and make a better world isn’t just a statement it’s their reason for being. They bring their mission to life by leveraging their innovative tools and having some of the best people in their industry creating new technologies. From software development, to cloud and mobile, to reality capture and 3D technologies, you can see how our products have helped (sometimes literally) shape the world.
CULTURE OF RESPECT: Collaboration is a key value and is what allows them to be successful. They love working together to generate the best possible ideas all while respecting and encouraging differing opinions.