Graphic Designer at Granicus
Location: United States – Remote
We are seeking a temporary creative graphic designer to learn from and support our global marketing team at Granicus. We are seeking a team player who is comfortable working in a remote, global team environment and who can execute design and creative projects that help drive our brands forward. We are looking for someone who will work to understand our design processes and systems through the end of 2021. From August – November the Brand and Design Manager will be on maternity leave, at which time you will be our go-to graphic and web designer.
What You’ll Do:
- Create digital assets and imagery, including email assets, website assets, social assets, PDFs, etc. to support the marketing team.
- Create website content, including blogs, feature and content pages to support the marketing team.
- Maintain an up-to-date website, refreshing content as needed.
- Ensure visual consistency and branding across all touchpoints in your work.
- Maintain our asset library, marketing resource and cookbook sites.
- Ability to work with teams around the globe to ensure assets are delivered on time and on-brand.
- Help integrate Bang the Table brand into Granicus brand.
Skills & Requirements
Who You Are:
- Strong design and brand building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid foundation in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other design software
- WordPress and HTML knowledge a plus
- Understanding of mobile / responsive design requirements
- Video editing skills strongly desired
- Strong understanding of visual hierarchy and design best practices
- Creative writing skills a plus
- Has developed a design portfolio showcasing a range of work across multiple mediums
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Creative problem solver
- Nimble, with the ability to thrive in a growth environment
- Ability to build relationships across organizations and teams
- Ability to work from home, manage your time and meet deadlines
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!