Graphic Designer at CrowdStrike
Title: Graphic Designer
- Location: USA – Remote, excluding CO
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
Given the ever-increasing number of widely publicized compromises of companies and government institutions, protecting the world’s most valuable assets is paramount. At CrowdStrike, our mission is to make sure our clients receive the highest-quality products and services to maintain that protection.
Our Intelligence team, a core component of CrowdStrike, produces hundreds of intelligence reports each year to keep our customers up to date on the evolving cyber threat landscape, and to provide them with a decision advantage. A thorough review process holds these reports to high standards. To help ensure visual quality and consistency, the Editorial team is looking for a tech-savvy graphic designer. If you’re a self-starting team player looking to get involved in a dynamic and world-changing mission, we want to hear from you.
This is a remote position that can be performed anywhere in the US except for the state of Colorado.
- Provide graphics support to content authors and the editorial team, ensuring consistency and quality across product types.
- Create and format graphical content of finished Intelligence products to effectively communicate findings to customers. This includes the creation and design of pie charts, bar graphs, and the like.
- Manage the year-end updates for Intel product templates, including overall look and feel, fonts, and color palette.
- Assist in developing internal process documentation related to the creation of finished Intelligence products, with guidelines focused around graphical content.
- Work closely with the management team to understand needs related to format, structure, and overall look and feel of finished Intelligence products.
- Ability to work quickly under tight deadlines required; flexibility to work non-standard hours on occasion a plus.
- Ability to make complex technical concepts easily understandable.
- Ability to shift quickly between tasks to respond to high-priority assignments.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and maintain organization.
- Willingness to collaborate and communicate with all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in GIMP, Adobe Photoshop, and other graphic design software.
- Ability to create and use templates in MS Word, Google Docs, and WordPress.
- Familiarity with HTML publishing and online content management systems such as WordPress is a plus.
- 1 to 3 years of visual design experience.
- Basic understanding of the information security industry; previous experience working with technical, computer science, or cybersecurity organizations a plus.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!