Graphic Designer at Level Agency
Title: Graphic Designer
- Location: United States – Remote
You are highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail. You relish the opportunity to learn by doing in a fast-paced and demanding environment. You thrive in a culture that is nimble, collaborative, analytical and creative. Must have an up-to-date portfolio that showcases current design trends.
Does this sound like you? If so, Level Agency is currently looking for a self-motivated and innovative Graphic Designer to join a cross-functional team of performance marketers and we can’t wait to meet you! The successful candidate has a strong graphic portfolio, a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into animation.
About the Position:
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for utilizing up-to-date knowledge of animation and video editing techniques while interpreting our clients’ needs to design solutions with high visual impact. They will work on a variety of products, including display ads, responsive websites and landing pages, animated social advertising, and interactive apps. They are able to communicate well and work methodically as part of a team.
- Translating design brief and requirements into creative HTML5 animated ads
- Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Developing graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Presenting design to clients and internal stakeholders
- Must be able to design, code, and animate banner ads that elevate brands with a strong focus on direct response and marketing performance.
- Proficiency with timeline-based animations/banners
- Knowledge of composition of HTML5 Banner Ads
- Must have knowledge of display advertising and current social media trends
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe XD, Animate, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects etc.)
- Video editing capability
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal teams
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to develop quick solutions to solve pressing problems
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Competitive compensation
- Performance reviews every six months
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Ability to develop and refine skills with career advancement opportunities
- Great medical benefits with the region’s top plan
- Simple IRA with 3% employer match contribution
- Employee appreciation programs
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!