Graphic Designer at Zagat
Graphic Designer (Freelance)
Our creative team works with a network of freelancers who support on various projects throughout the year. As a freelance graphic designer, you’d work closely with our Art Director to bring print, digital, and marketing assets to life. You may find yourself creating materials for our site, working on co-branded campaigns, or helping to implement our brand identity. If you’re a detail oriented and nimble designer who has an eye for good composition and type design, we should talk. Bonus points if you love discovering new food and restaurants.
Some of the projects you might work on:
- Build brand identities for various marketing campaigns – including design for social, web, splash pages, and print materials
- Execute creative assets across various platforms based off brand partner guidelines or creative direction provided by our Art Director
What we look for in freelancers:
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design
- Strong layout, composition, and typography skills – you have a portfolio or body of work that demonstrates your ability to work with copy and graphic orientation
- You take direction well and have the ability to communicate clearly with both creatives and non-creatives alike
- You’re versatile – you can switch between print and digital with ease as well as execute across different creatives styles
- You have a flexible schedule and can jump on projects as they arise
- Comfortable changing direction based on client feedback and addressing feedback in a timely manner
- Command of entire Adobe Creative Suite – you’re an expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!