Graphic Designer at Amyris
Graphic Designer (1058)
- PIPETTE – PIPETTE CREATIVE
The Graphic Designer position will help concept, develop, and execute new product launches, seasonal campaigns, digital, retail and social support for the Pipette brand. You will support the brand image and identity as it evolves, and work closely with cross-functional teams for all creative needs. The Graphic Designer will help ideate and create marketing materials for the brand through to production, along with updating and evolving existing brand creative assets, occasionally providing packaging design support.
The ideal candidate will be creative and forward-thinking, able to work outside of the box and stretch the Pipette brand, while maintaining, evolving and elevating brand standards. S/he will be experienced with both design conception and production-level execution, familiar with print and web-based creative applications, and fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite.
You live and breathe design, typography, color theory, and composition. You will be responsible for creating stunning visuals and pixel-perfect comps for digital media and print. You will work closely with key stakeholders to translate marketing and brand strategies into comps that render beautifully in print and online. The ideal candidate is a true collaborator at heart and have a real love and appreciation for design and designed products that resonate with the customer.
This position will report to the Art Director and will help support and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker and excellent communication skills are a must for articulating vision and receiving/providing feedback
- Possess thorough understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital (collateral, packaging/product design, responsive web designs, ecommerce, marketing emails, social, etc)
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Development, IT, Sales and external agency teams and other internal stakeholders to concept, develop, and execute product launches, digital, retail and social campaigns for the Pipette brand
- Work on various print and packaging projects to help develop the Pipette brand’s presence and customer experience
- Occasionally interface with outside vendors as needed for work such as retail fixtures, retouching, illustrators, photographers or print vendors
- Implements the brand tone + voice through design across all touch points of the brand
- Attends all bi-weekly project kickoffs and creative reviews, examines assigned project briefs, paying close attention to marketing objectives and requests
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail with minimal supervision
- Prioritize and manage own workload while taking ownership of deadlines across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently to anticipate problems before they arise; find solutions and follow-up on own initiative
- Stays current on industry trends, social sentiment, and competitors
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field required
- 5+ years of design experience in branding for print, packaging, and digital marketing experience in both print and web creative execution a must
- Possess an outstanding portfolio with variety of industries and deliverables represented
- Strong visual design sense, excellent typography & layout skills, keen eye for detail and brand identity systems
- Experience working with marketing teams and demonstrated flexibility in the management of creative execution needs, and ability to positively respond to critique/feedback
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and Adobe CC Suite (primarily Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Understanding of the latest design trends (type, layout, digital)
- Self-disciplined and motivated in a fast-paced environment that requires creativity and strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, positive attitude, sense of humor, and can work independently but values collaboration and feedback
- Passion for clean beauty
- Photography skills a plus
- Understanding of the latest trends in beauty/fashion/lifestyle a plus
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!